JCMS is the leading interdisciplinary journal on European integration & EU studies, publishing high quality articles on a wide range of theoretical & empirical issues. Published by Wiley in association with UACES (the membership association for European Studies).
- JCMS Editors’ Tribute to Professor John Peterson, 23 May 2019
- Beyond Effectiveness? Reflections on the EU’s Democracy Promotion, 28 Nov 2018
- A Euro-American Union: Reflections on an Academic Marriage, 01 Nov 2018
- How the EU Mitigates a Fundamental Democratic Deficit of European Nation-States, 07 Sep 2018
- The JCMS Annual Review Lecture 2018 – Prof. Simon Hix on the Future UK-EU Relationship, 18 Jul 2018
- The Key to Public Support for the EU is Efficacy, 05 Jun 2018
- Welcome from the Editors, 05 Jun 2018